Whole Artist: Life is Good Food
This layered collaboration between artist, chef, writing responder, and the dinner guest, is an experiential dining event housed in the artist's private space.
Special Thanks to Houston artists Carole Smith and Sean Flournoy for sharing their space and their talent for this amazing event.
- Cocktail: Red Sinner – Tequila reposado, hibiscus, and satsuma juice
- Aubergine and Chard Roulades
- Flounder Ceviche, Peruvian Style (Paired w/ Southern Star Bombshell Blonde Ale, Conroe, TX)
- Haggis Chorizo, tatties, beans, and greens (Paired w/ Convict Hill Oatmeal Stout, Austin, TX)
- Cucumber Salad, fresh chile, and chives, agave lime vinaigrette (Paired w/ Modelo Michelada, Mexico)
- Pastured Pork Chop and Calabasa (Paired w/ Saint Arnold Brown Ale, Houston)
- Dos Leches Cake w/ Persimmon and Black Walnuts + Ice Cream Pairing by Fat Cat Creamery