Idol Worship Dinner
We dined with our idols, and we cooked with our favorite spring ingredients – strawberries, mustard greens, sockeye salmon, asparagus, spring lamb, and basil!
Thanks for coming out and raising some cash for Autism Speaks.
Here's the menu you missed. Check out Lorenzo's photos below.
- Strawberry Sour w/ Basil and Honey
- Maple-Cured Bacon-Wrapped Strawberries, off the grill
- Spring Pea and Pork Belly Soup w/ Mint and Guajillo Cracker
- Mache and Asparagus w/ Honey Vinaigrette, Candied Pecans, Local Cheese Tasting
- Maize Sope w/ Sockeye Gravlax, Coconut Vinegar Pickled Radish, Strawberry Cilantro Relish
- Cucumber Oregano Paleta
- Challah French Toast w/ Maple Gastrique and Cherry Compote
- Mustard Green Pappardelle w/ Spring Lamb and Oyster Mushroom Ragu
- Chocolate Basil Cake w/ Fresh Strawberries, Cassia Cinnamon Gel and Lime Chantilly Cream